“More like a floating lounge room than a boat”
With over 200 kms of coastline Lake Tinaroo boasts a wide diversity of habitats, from tropical rainforest and wetland forests to grasslands and farmlands. If you’re a keen photographer or nature-lover then this beautiful freshwater eco-system will be sure to delight you with its myriad of birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians.
You can use our onboard binoculars to spot native birds and wildlife. The BBQ boat has a toilet onboard and is very comfortable and stable making it the perfect platform for you to take photographs from. The best time of the day for birds and wildlife is early morning or late afternoon. Night spotting is also available.
Your private charter includes a knowledgeable local skipper and can be tailored to your needs.
Sunset Wildlife Cruise – 2 hours
Breakfast with the Birds- 3 hours
Sunset Cruise with BBQ Dinner – 4 hours
BBQ dinner and night spotting – 4 hours
COST – Private Charter
2 Hours – $200
3 Hours – $250
4 Hours – $300
Full day – $500
Prices are for 1-4 people. Additional adults $30 / Children under 12 years $10
Maximum 12 people although 10 is more comfortable
* BYO food and drinks or affordable catering options are available.
- knowledgeable local skipper
- Tea and Coffee
- BBQ facilities *minimum 4 hour charter
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Fridge, small drinks esky and ice
* for more information please visit what’s on the Boat
WHAT TO BRING
- swimwear and towel, camera , sunscreen, warm jacket for cooler twilight hours, food and drinks or see our catering options
Gift vouchers available
Adventurous by Nature?
Then call or email us for your next adventure in nature!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0457 033 016 Tracy