“More like a floating lounge room than a boat”
FISHING IN STYLE
Lake Tinaroo is home to Eleven World Record Barramundi catches and the famous Barra Bash is held here each year around November. There is no closed season, no maximum size limit and the Lake’s ability to produce World Record fish makes it a unique fishing destination.
The BBQ boat is very comfortable and is the ideal fishing vessel for both young and old. There is a toilet and BBQ onboard and it is fully decked out with a live bait tank, quality fishing gear and tackle. If you’ve not fished before that’s ok too. We’ll show you! Our friendly skipper has many years experience and a good knowledge of the lake and a few "hot spots".
You can also have a lot of fun catching sooty grunter (black bream) on light line.
Best times to fish for Barramundi is early mornings or late afternoon and evenings.
Half Day Fishing with *Breakfast
Half Day Fishing with *BBQ Dinner
Full Day Fishing (split into morning and late afternoon for optimum fishing times)
COST – Private Charter
Half Day – $300
Full Day – $500
Prices are for 1-4 people. Additional adults $30 / Children under 12 years $10
Maximum 12 people all though 10 is more comfortable/
* BYO food and drinks or affordable catering options are available.
- Friendly local skipper
- Tea and Coffee
- BBQ facilities *minimum 4 hour charter
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Fridge, small drinks esky and ice
- Bait and Tackle
* for more information please visit what’s on the Boat
WHAT TO BRING
- swimwear and towel, camera , sunscreen, warm jacket for cooler twilight hours, food and drinks or see our catering options
* Fishing permits for adults are required and can be obtained locally before your cruise or online www.smartservice.qld.gov.au/services/permits/fishing/apply
Gift vouchers available
Adventurous by Nature?
Then call or email us for your next adventure in nature!
Email – email@example.com – 0457 033 016 Tracy